Kate’s Project Trust is a small charity consisting of husband and wife Andrew McCarroll and Roisin Hall in Belfast , Northern Ireland and Khun Noi, a native Thai lady who acts as co-ordinator in Pattaya, Thailand. We are fully registered charity with the Charity Commission of Northern Ireland NIC103353.
WHAT HELP AND SUPPORT DO WE GIVE?
- Payment of school fees for 200 children along with supplying uniforms, school books and accessories and including daily lunch
- basic medical advice and medicines for all families
- construction of new homes for homeless families
- supplying of water tanks and weekly filling of fresh water
- Khun Noi keeps in constant touch with families enquiring about any special support they may need
- monthly food drops to the most needy
- buying seeds and vegetables for allotments to help with self-sufficiency
- developing skills and crafts to sell produce at local markets
- Supporting schools in rural north east Thailand with equipment and books
- Supporting an Aids Hospice for women in Pattaya.
- Aiming to begin an innoculation programme against TB.
Andrew McCarroll and Roisin Hall try to visit the families in Pattaya, Thailand at least once a year., although increasing price of airfares is making that very difficult. They remain in constant contact with co-ordinator Noi who would message almost daily around any issues that may have arisen with families.
The main bulk of the time is spent trying to raise awaresness and raise funds for the charity. It is only through friends, family, donors and parish church gate collections that keeps Kate’s Project Trust in existence.